Author:William Dunn Macray
|←Author Index: Ma||William Dunn Macray
English cleric; librarian, historian, and archæologist.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "W. D. M."
- A Manual of British Historians to A. D. 1600 (1845) 
- The Calendar of the Prayer-book Illustrated (1867) 
- Annals of the Bodleian Library, Oxford, A.D. 1598-A.D. 1867 (1868) 
- Calendar of the Clarendon State Papers Preserved in the Bodleian Library (1876) 
- The Pilgrimage to Parnassus with the Two Parts of The Return from Parnassus (1886) 
- A register of the members of St. Mary Magdalen College, Oxford, from the foundation of the college. New series in multiple volumes
- Bodley, Josias
- Bodley, Laurence
- Bodley, Thomas
- Brancastre, John de
- Bromsgrove, Richard
- Butler, William (d.1410?)
- Cruden, Alexander
- Demainbray, Stephen Charles Triboudet
- Dewes, Giles
- Fitzgerald, Katherine
- Hanbury, William
- Hewit, John
- Hickes, George
- Kettlewell, John
- Orcheyerd, William
- Pakington, Dorothy
- Paterson, John (1632-1708)
- Rawlinson, Richard
- Verneuil, John
Works about Macray
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1916, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.