|←Author Index: Hu||William Huntington
|British Calvinist Preacher|
- The Works of William Huntington in 20 volumes 
- The Posthumous Volumes
- Letters of Mr. Huntington
- The Life of William Huntington
- The Coalheaver's Confession
Sermons and Writings
- The Heavenly Work Folks, and Their Mystic Pay, 1809
- And Not by Faith Only the Unanimity of Paul and James
- Our Earthly Tabernacle
- Particular Election
- The Apartment's Equipage, and Parade of Immanuel, 1810
- The Colour of the Fields, and their Fitness for the Sickle
- The Excellencies of the Bible
- The Lord Our Righteousness
- Zion's Gates and Pleasant Fruits
- The Believer's Rule Of Life, 1811
- Napthali, or, Holy Wrestling, 1812
- Recollections of the late William Huntington
- Epistles of Faith
- God the Guardian of the Poor, and The Bank of Faith.
- Philpot on Huntington
Works about Huntington
- “Huntington, William,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "William Huntington", in The English Peasant (1893) by Richard Heath
Source texts are at ....
- The works of William Huntington, - full texts, TrueGospel.net, 1994, accessed September 2009
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.