Author:William John Hardy
|←Author Index: Ha||William John Hardy
F.S.A.; English record agent.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "W. J. H-y."
- A Calendar to the Feet of Fines for London & Middlesex [with William Page] (1892) (External scan)
- Book Plates (1893) (External scan)
- Lighthouses, Their History And Romance (1895) (External scan)
- Documents Illustrative Of English Church History [with Henry GEE] (1896) (External scan)
- The Stamp Collector (1898) with Edward Denny Bacon
- Editor of The Home Counties Magazine: Devoted to the Topography of London, Middlesex, Essex, Herts, Bucks
Contributions to DNB
- Hardy, Thomas Duffus (his uncle)
- Hardy, William (his father)
- Haseley, William de
- Hemingford, Walter de
- Holland, John (1352?-1400)
- Holland, John (1395-1447)
- Holland, Thomas (1374-1400)
- Holme, Randle
- Hubbock, William
- Hungerford, Anthony (1564-1627)
- Hungerford, Anthony (d.1657)
- Hungerford, Edward (1596-1648)
- Hungerford, John
- Hussey, John
- Johnys, Hugh
- Keilway, Robert
Works about Hardy
- “Obituary William John Hardy, F.S.A.” in The Times (1919)
- Hardy Family records in 'Access to Archives'
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1919, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.