Author:William John Hardy
|←Author Index: Ha||William John Hardy
F.S.A.; English record agent.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "W. J. H-y."
- A Calendar to the Feet of Fines for London & Middlesex [with William Page] (1892) (External scan)
- Book Plates (1893) (External scan)
- Lighthouses, Their History And Romance (1895) (External scan)
- Documents Illustrative Of English Church History [with Henry GEE] (1896) (External scan)
- The Stamp Collector (1898) with Edward Denny Bacon
- Editor of The Home Counties Magazine: Devoted to the Topography of London, Middlesex, Essex, Herts, Bucks
Contributions to DNB
- Hardy, Thomas Duffus (his uncle)
- Hardy, William (his father)
- Haseley, William de
- Hemingford, Walter de
- Holland, John (1352?-1400)
- Holland, John (1395-1447)
- Holland, Thomas (1374-1400)
- Holme, Randle
- Hubbock, William
- Hungerford, Anthony (1564-1627)
- Hungerford, Anthony (d.1657)
- Hungerford, Edward (1596-1648)
- Hungerford, John
- Hussey, John
- Johnys, Hugh
- Keilway, Robert
Works about Hardy
- “Obituary William John Hardy, F.S.A.” in The Times (1919)
- Hardy Family records in 'Access to Archives'