|←Author Index: Ur||William Urwick
Historian of Nonconformity and minister of Hatherlow Congregational Church in Romiley, Cheshire.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "W. U."
- An Introduction to the New Testament (1870)
- Christian Dogmatics: A Compendium of the Doctrines of Christianity (1875)
- Critical and Exegetical Handbook to the Gospel of John (1875)
- Biblico-theological Lexicon of New Testament Greek (1878)
- The Early History Of Trinity College Dublin 1591-1660 As Told In Contemporary Records On Occasion Of The Tercentenary (1892)
- “Urwick, Thomas,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Urwick, William,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|