(Redirected from Portal:Catholicism)
|Class B - Philosophy, Psychology and Religion
Subclass X - Christian denominations
|Roman Catholicism - works about the early, or overall, "Church" are instead listed at Portal:Christianity.This category lists works related to|
Prayers and Recitations
- Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Chaplet of Divine Mercy
- Divine Praises
- Eternal Rest
- Hail Holy Queen
- Lamb of God
- Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913
- Catholic Mirror—The Christian Sabbath
- Baltimore Book of Prayers, (1889)
- Concerning the Criteria of Vocational Discernment Regarding Persons with Homosexual Tendencies in View of Their Admission to Seminaries and Holy Orders (2005)
- States of Christian Life and Vocation, According to the Doctors and Theologians of the Church (1879)
- Vocations Explained: Matrimony, Virginity, The Religious State, and the Priesthood
- The Immaculate Conception, a treatise challenging the Catholic doctrine by Adventist Alonzo Trévier Jones
- Roman Catholic Opposition to Papal Infallibility, 1909
- Catholics and the Marriage Bill, 1866
- Declaration of Utrecht (1889)
- Historical account of Lisbon college (1902)
- Chronicle of the Grey friars of London (1852)
- The Old Religion in England, by P. Lynch
- A briefe relation of the persecution lately made against the Catholike Christians, in the Kingdome of Iaponia, deuided into two bookes (1619)
- The Huguenots, by W. Loughnan
- The Church Catholic, by Cardinal Manning
- Confession to a Priest, by W. H. Anderson
- Catholicism, Protestantism, and Suicide, 1881 in Popular Science Monthly
Society of Jesus
- “Jesuits” by Bernard O'Reilly in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “Jesuits” by R. F. Littledale in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1881.
- James J. Walsh, “Jesuits,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Jesuitism” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Jesuit” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Jesuits” by Richard Frederick Littledale; Ethelred Luke Taunton in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Society of Jesus,” by J. H. Pollen in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Jesuits” by T. J. Campbell in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Jesuit,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- The Pope and the Council, 1869 by Johann Joseph Ignaz von Döllinger
- Letters from Rome on the Council, 1870 by Johann Joseph Ignaz von Döllinger
- The Year of Preparation for the Vatican Council, 1869 by Herbert Vaughan
- An Inside View of the Vatican Council, 1871 speech by Peter Richard Kenrick
- The Vatican Council from its Opening to its Prorogation, 1870