Portal:Hudson County, New Jersey
|Class E - States of the United States||Hudson County, New Jersey|
|This page links to documents related to Hudson County, New Jersey, in the United States.|
- Weehawken ferry company (1853). Charters of the Weehawken ferry company. Francis Hart.
- Free Public Library of Jersey City (1909). From canoe to tunnel. A.J. Doan.
- (1888) Grand Marshal of the Soldiers Monument Celebration.
- Van Winkle, Daniel (1921). History of Hudson County and of the Old Village of Bergen. Bartlett Orr Press.
- Drescher, William H. (1903). History of West Hoboken N.J.. Lehne & Drescher.
- St. George's Cricket Club (1859). The international cricket match. New York: Vinten.
- Mangin, Joseph F. (1804). A Map of that part of the Town of Jersey, Commonly called Powles Hook. P. Desobry's Lith.
Newspaper excerpts 
- (15 July 1900) Bowling tourney this week. Brooklyn Daily Eagle.
- (26 January 1891) Death of band master Dodworth. Brooklyn Daily Eagle.
- (1 September 1895) End of the Volksfest. The New York Times.
- (1 September 1895) The Fritz Reuter Home. The New York Times.
- (24 November 1857) Obituary (William Ranney). The New York Times.
- (23 February 1920) Passion Play Reopens. The New York Times.
- (15 May 1876) St. Benedict's Remains. The New York Times.
- (2 December 1908) Secaucus Tract in New Hands. The New York Times.
- (1959) Harbor Blaze. Universal-International News.
- (1933) War veterans mark Armistice Day with impressive parade. Universal Newsreel Newspaper.