Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Clyde Examines Medicine Cabinet"
- "Clyde Gets in Trouble at School"
- "Clyde Gets Off a School Bus"
- "Clyde Goes Hitch-Hiking"
- "Clyde Learns About Babysitting"
- "Clyde Learns About Fireworks"
- "Clyde Learns About Gun Safety"
- "Clyde Learns Fire Safety"
- "Clyde Learns School Bus Rules"
- "Clyde Takes a Hike"
- "Clyde Waits for the School Bus"
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was legally published within the United States (or the United Nations Headquarters in New York subject to Section 7 of the United States Headquarters Agreement) between 1928 and 1977 (inclusive) without a copyright notice.
This work may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.