Aladdin and the wonderful lamp
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Aladdin; or, The wonderful lamp. An eastern tale. Glasgow. 1850.
- Aladdin; or, The wonderful lamp. Walter Crane [illustr.] Shilling toy books series. London: Routledge. 1875.
- "Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp", translated by Violet Hunt, illustrated by Henry Justice Ford, in The Blue Fairy Book (1889)
- "Alaeddin and the Enchanted Lamp" Alaeddin and the Enchanted Lamp; Zein Ul Asnam and the King of the Jinn: two stories done into English from the recently discovered Arabic text by John Payne. 1889 [Cashan limited edition. 1901. Albert Letchford, Adolphe Lalauze, illustr.]
- "Aladdin;Or The Wonderful Lamp (Sir Richard Burton)" [unknown source]
- "The story of Aladdin; or, the wonderful lamp" The Arabian Nights; their best known tales. Wiggins, Smith eds.; Maxfield Parrish [ill.]. New York: Scribner. 1909
- "Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp" Edmund Dulac [text, illustr.] Sindbad the sailor and other stories from the Arabian nights. London: Hodder and Stoughton. 1914.