Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "The Forty Thieves" in The Blue Fairy Book (1889)
- "Forty Thieves, The," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
- "Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves" Stories from the Arabian nights; retold by Laurence Housman with drawings by Edmund Dulac. New York: Doran. [n.d. 18 plates]
- "Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves" Stories from the Arabian nights. Housman, Dulac. London: Hodder and Stoughton. 1907 [50 plates]
- "The Story of Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves", The Arabian Nights; their best known tales. Wiggins, Smith eds.; Parrish [ill.]. New York: Scribner. 1909
- "The Story of Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves. Part 1" and "Part 2". Antoine Galland; E. Davis [ed.]; John D. Batten [ill.]. Fairy tales from the Arabian nights. New York: Putnam.