Jump to navigation Jump to search
- “Aristophanes”, by George Edward Lynch Cotton in Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology, 1870.
- Aristophanes (1872), a book by William Lucas Collins.
- "Aristophanes," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
- "Aristophanes," in The Nuttall Encyclopædia, (ed.) by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd. (1907)
- "Aristophanes," by Richard Claverhouse Jebb in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911).
- "Aristophanes," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- "Aristophanes," in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)
- Aristophanes (448 BCE–385 BCE), the ancient Athenian comic playwright and his works.