|←Author Index: Ae||Ælfric
|hagiography, homilies, biblical commentaries, and other genres. He is also known variously as Ælfric Grammaticus, Ælfric of Cerne and Ælfric the Homilist.Ælfric of Eynsham (the Grammarian) was an English abbot, as well as a prolific writer in Old English of|
- The Sermones Catholici, or Homilies of Ælfric
- Ælfric's Lives of Saints
- Ælfric's Colloquy
- Ælfric's Genesis
Works about Ælfric
- “Ælfric,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- Ælfric article in the Encyclopædia Britannica
- Ælfric article in the Catholic Encyclopedia
- “Ælfric (fl.1006),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.