Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Country Gentleman's Advice to his Son on the Subject of Party Clubs (1755)
- The Picture of Artless Love
- Man in Quest of Himself, by Cuthbert Comment (1763)
- Freewill, Foreknowledge, and Fate: a Fragment by Edward Search (1763)
- The Light of Nature Pursued (7 vols., 1768-78)
- Vocal Sounds, by Edward Search (1773)
Works about Tucker
- "Tucker, Abraham," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Tucker, Abraham," in Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition (23) (1888)
- "Tucker, Abraham," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Tucker, Abraham," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Tucker, Abraham," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.