Author:Abraham Valentine Williams Jackson
|←Author Index: Ja||Abraham Valentine Williams Jackson
|An American specialist on Indo-Iranian languages, born in New York City.|
- A Hymn of Zoroaster (1888)
- The Avestan alphabet and its transcription (1890)
- An Avesta Grammar in Comparison with Sanskrit (1892)
- An Avesta Reader (1893)
- Zoroaster, the Prophet of Ancient Iran (1898)
- Die iranische Religion (1900)
- From Constantinople to the Home of Omar Khayyam (1911) (transcription project)
- A Catalogue of Persian Manuscripts Presented to the Metropolitan Museum (1914), with A. Yohannan
- Early Persian Poetry (1920)
- “West, Edward William,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.
- “Jackson, Abraham Valentine Williams,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Jackson, Abraham Valentine Williams” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.