Author:Abul Walid Muhammad ibn Ahmad ibn Rushd
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ru||Abul Walid Muhammad ibn Ahmad ibn Rushd
|Renowned Islamic scholar; also known by the Latinised Averroës|
- On the Harmony of Religions and Philosophy
- Colliget (al-Kulliyat-fi-al-Tibb)
- Book on the Heavenly Movements (Kitab-fi-Harkat-al-Falak)
- The Incoherence of the Incoherence, (Tahafut Al-Tahafut, translated by Simon van den Bergh, 1954). Written in response to The Incoherence of the Philosophers.
- The Philosophy and Theology of Averroes, trans. Mohammed Jamil-al-Rahman (Baroda: A. G. Widgery, 1921) 
Works about ibn Rushd
- “Averroes” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1878).
- "Averroës," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
- "Averroes," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Averroes," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)