Author:Adam Lindsay Gordon
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sea Spray and Smoke Drift (1867)
- Ashtaroth: a dramatic lyric (1867)
- Bush Ballads and Galloping Rhymes (1870)
- Racing Rhymes and Other Verses (1901)
- "Visions in the Smoke" (1866)
- "The Sick Stockrider" (1869)
- "A Dedication" (1870)
- "Thora's Song" (1870)
- "To My Sister" (1879)
Works about Gordon
- "Gordon, Adam Lindsay," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Gordon, Adam Lindsay," in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, by Philip Mennell, London: Hutchinson & Co. (1892)
- "Gordon, Adam Lindsay," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.