Author:Adam Lindsay Gordon
|←Author Index: Go||Adam Lindsay Gordon
|Australian poet, jockey and politician.|
- Sea Spray and Smoke Drift (1867)
- Ashtaroth: a dramatic lyric (1867)
- Bush Ballads and Galloping Rhymes (1870)
- Racing Rhymes and Other Verses (1901)
Works about Gordon
- “Gordon, Adam Lindsay,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Gordon, Adam Lindsay,” in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, London: Hutchinson & Co., (1892).
- “Gordon, Adam Lindsay,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.