Author:Aimé Jacques Alexandre Bonpland
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Essai sur la géographie des plantes (1805)
- Monographie des Melastomes (1806)
- translated into German as Ideen zu einer Geographie der Pflanzen (1807)
- Plantes équinoxiales recueillies au Mexique (1808–1809)
- Description des plantes rares cultivées à Malmaison et à Navarre (1813).
- Nova genera et species plantarum (1815–1825)
Works about Bonpland
- "Bonpland, Aimé," in Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition (4) (1878)
- "Bonpland, Aimé," in The American Cyclopædia (1879)
- "Bonpland, Aimé," in Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography, New York: D. Appleton and Co. (1900)
- "Bonpland, Aimé Jacques Alexandre," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.