Author:Albert Arnold Gore Jr.
(Redirected from Author:Al Gore)
|←Author Index: Go||Albert Arnold Gore Jr.
|Bill Clinton, succeeding Dan Quayle.45th Vice President of the United States (1993 - 2001), with|
- 2000 U.S. Presidential Debate - October 3
- 2000 U.S. Presidential Debate - October 11
- 2000 U.S. Presidential Debate - October 17
- "Presidential nomination acceptance speech" (17 August 2000)
- Democracy Itself is in Grave Danger, (24 June 2004)
- Remarks at the 2004 Democratic National Convention (26 July 2004)
- Hurricane Katrina and Global Warming, (9 September 2005)
- Defend US Constitution, (17 January 2006)
- Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech, (10 December 2007)
|Some works by this author are under copyright. Before adding a new text, please review the Copyright policy and Help:Copyright tags to determine the copyright status.|