Author:Albert Charles Seward
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Se||Albert Charles Seward
|A British botanist and geologist|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "A. C. Se."
- The Wealden Flora. 2 volumes, 1894-1895.
- Fossil Plants. 4 volumes, 1898-1919.
- The Jurassic Flora. 2 volumes, 1900-1904.
- Darwin and Modern Science
- Plant Life Through the Ages, 1931
- "Gymnosperms," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Palaeobotany," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (Mesozoic)