Author:Albert Edward Wilfred Gleichen
|←Author Index: Gl||Albert Edward Wilfred Gleichen
British Army Major-General and courtier; usually referred to as Lord Gleichen or Count Gleichen
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "G.* "
- With the Camel Corps up the Nile (1888)
- With the mission to Menelik (1898)
- The doings of the Fifteenth Infantry Brigade, August 1914 to March 1915 (1917)
- London's open air statuary (1928)
- A Guardsman's Memories (1932)
- “Abyssinia”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (History)