Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Prison Memoirs of an Anarchist (1912)
- (ed.) The Blast (1916-17) IA
- The Kronstadt Rebellion (1922)
- The Russian Tragedy (1922) (HathiTrust)
- The Bolshevik Myth (1925) (HathiTrust)
- (tr.) The Gamblers and Marriage by Gogol (1927) (HathiTrust)
- Now and After: The ABC of Communist Anarchism (1929) (also known as What is Communist Anarchism? and What is Anarchism?)
With Emma Goldman
- Down With the Anarchists! (191?)
- Deportation Its Meaning and Menace: Last Message to the People of America (December, 1919)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1936, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 86 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.