|←Author Index: Bu||Alexander Buchan
Climatologist, meteorologist; Secretary of the Scottish Meteorological Society (1860-1907).
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "A. B."
- Handy Book Of Meteorology (1867) 
- Introductory Text-Book Of Meteorology (1871)
Contributions to the Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition
- “Atmosphere” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1875–1889.
- “Climate” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1875–1889.
- Atlas of Meteorology: A Series of Over Four Hundred Maps (1899) (co-edited)