Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Dy||Alexander Dyce
|Scottish clergyman; dramatic editor and literary historian|
- Select translations from the Greek of Quintus Smyrnaeus (1821)
- Recollections of the Table Talk of Samuel Rogers (1856)
- The Poetical Works of Mark Akenside (1800), in 2 vols.
- Specimens of British poetesses; selected and chronologically arranged (1825)
- The works of John Webster (1830), in 3 vols.
- Demetrius and Enanthe, being The humorous lieutenant, a play by John Fletcher (1830)
- The dramatic works of Robert Greene: to which are added his poems. With some account of the author, and notes (1831)
- The Dramatic Works and Poems of James Shirley, with Notes by William Gilford, and Additional Notes, and some Account of Shirley and his Writings (1833), in 6 vols. (co-authored with William Gifford)