Author:Alexander Francis Chamberlain
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ch||Alexander Francis Chamberlain
|the Journal of American Folk-Lore between 1901-1908English-Canadian anthropologist. Editor of |
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "A. F. C."
- "In Memoriam: Daniel Garrison Brinton" in The Journal of American Folk-Lore, vol. 12, no. 46 (July-September 1899), pp. 215-225.
- "Indians, North American," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "Work and Rest: Genius and Stupidity" in Popular Science Monthly, 60 (March 1902)
- "The Human Side of the Indian" in Popular Science Monthly, 68 (June 1906)
- "Recent Views as to the Origin of the Greek Temple" in Popular Science Monthly, 71 (November 1907)
- "Notes on Certain Philosophies of the Day" in Popular Science Monthly, 74 (June 1909)
- "Some Interesting Characteristics of the Modern English Language" in Popular Science Monthly, 80 (February 1912)