Author:Alexander Francis Chamberlain
|←Author Index: Ch||Alexander Francis Chamberlain
the Journal of American Folk-Lore between 1901-1908
English-Canadian anthropologist. Editor of |
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "A. F. C."
- "In Memoriam: Daniel Garrison Brinton" in The Journal of American Folk-Lore, vol. 12, no. 46 (July-September 1899), pp. 215-225.
- “Indians, North American,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "Work and Rest: Genius and Stupidity," in Popular Science Monthly Volume 60, March 1902
- "The Human Side of the Indian," in Popular Science Monthly Volume 68, June 1906
- "Recent Views as to the Origin of the Greek Temple," in Popular Science Monthly Volume 71, November 1907
- "Notes on Certain Philosophies of the Day," in Popular Science Monthly Volume 74, June 1909
- "Some Interesting Characteristics of the Modern English Language," in Popular Science Monthly Volume 80, February 1912