Author:Alfred Henry Huth
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Hu||Alfred Henry Huth
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "A. H. H."
- The Marriage of near kin: The Results of Experience, and the Teachings of Biology (1875) (External scan)
- The Life and Writings of Henry Thomas Buckle (1880) (External scan)
- Speculum Humanae Salvationis
- A true relation of the travels and perilous adventures of Mathew Dudgeon, gentleman: wherein is truly set down the manner of his taking, the long time of his slavery in Algiers, and means of his delivery (1894) (External scan)
- Catalogue of the fifty manuscripts & printed books bequeathed to the British museum by Alfred H. Huth (1912) (External scan)
- “Huth, Henry,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works about Huth