Author:Alfred John Jukes-Browne
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ju||Alfred John Jukes-Browne
|F.R.S., F.G.S.; British invertebrate palaeontologist and stratigrapher; Assistant Geologist, H.M. Geological Survey |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "A. J. J.-B."
- The Student's Handbook of Historical Geology (1886) 
- The Geology of South-Western Norfolk and of Northern Cambridgeshire, with William Whitaker and Sydney Barber Josiah Skertchly (1893)
- The student's handbook of stratigraphical geology (1902) 
- The Cretaceous Rocks of Great Britain (1904)
- The geology of Cyprus (1905) with Bellamy, Charles Vincent 
- The building of the British Isles (1911)