|←Author Index: No||Alfred Noyes
An English poet, best known for his ballads The Highwayman and The Barrel Organ.|
The icon identifies that the work includes a spoken word version.
- Collected Poems (1913) in 2 vols.
- The Unknown God
- The Barrel Organ
- The Loom of Years, 1902
- A Tale of Old Japan, 1903
- The Flower of Old Japan, 1903
- The Highwayman (1906)
- The Forest of Wild Thyme
- Tales of the Mermaid Tavern
- The United Front, a poem from Poems of the Great War (1914).
- Mystery Ships: Trapping the "U" Boat, 1916
- From A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917):