Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: No||Alfred Noyes
An English poet, best known for his ballads The Highwayman and The Barrel Organ.|
The icon identifies that the work includes a spoken word version.
- The Highwayman (1906)
- Collected Poems (1913)
- The Lord of Misrule, and Other Poems (1915) (External scan)
- The New Morning (1919)
- The Elfin Artist, and Other Poems (1920)
- The United Front, a poem from Poems of the Great War (1914).
- From A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917):
Works about Noyes
- “Noyes, Alfred,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons