Author:Algernon Sidney Bicknell
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Excerpta Biconyllea, a forgotten chancellor and a forgotten knight (Barnicott and Pearce, 1900)
- In The Track Of The Garibaldians Through Italy And Sicily
- "Bicknell, Herman," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works about Bicknell
- "Obituary: Mr. A. S. Bicknell," in The Times (1911)
- Bicknell, Algernon Sidney (1832-1911), antiquarian and traveller at National Register of Archives:— autobiographical notes and genealogical papers
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.