Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Glories of Mary (1750), anonymous translator, revised by Robert Aston Coffin (1868)
- The Sacrifice of Jesus Christ (1755)
- Uniformity with God's Will (1755), translated by Thomas Tobin (1952)
- Preparation for Death (1758), translated by Orby Shipley (1868)
- The True Spouse of Jesus Christ (1760), anonymous translator (1835)
- The Practice of the Love of Jesus Christ (1768)
- The History of Heresies and their Refutation (1772), translated by John Thomas Mullock (1857)
- Sermons for all the Sundays in the year (1882), translated by Nicholas Callan.
- The Way of Salvation: Meditations for Every Day of the Year (1836), translated by James Jones.
- St. Alphonsus' prayer-book (1882), translated by G. M. Ward.
- The Complete Ascetical Works of St. Alphonsus, edited by Eugene Grimm (1886–90)
- I. Preparation for Death (alternative edition listed above)
- II. The Way of Salvation and of Perfection (1886)
- III. The Great Means of Salvation and of Perfection (1886)
- IV. The incarnation, birth, and infancy of Jesus Christ (1887)
- V. The Passion And The Death Of Jesus Christ (1887)
- VI. The Holy Eucharist (1887)
- VII.–VIII. The Glories of Mary (N.B. later printing of two volumes in one of this edition) (alternative edition listed above)
- IX. Victories of the Martyrs (1888)
- X.–XI. The True Spouse of Jesus Christ (1888) part 1: (alternative edition listed above)
- XII. Dignities and Duties of the Priest; or Selva (1889)
- XIII. The Holy Mass (1889)
- XIV. The Divine Office (1887)
- XV. Preaching (1890)
- XVI. Sermons for All the Sundays in the Year (alternative edition listed above)
- XVII. Miscellany (1890)
- XVIII. Letters: Part I: General Correspondence, Volume I (1891)
- XIX. Letters: Part I: General Correspondence, Volume II (1892)
- XX. Letters: Part I: General Correspondence, Volume III (1894)
- XXI. 'Letters: Part II: Special Correspondence, Volume I (1896)
- XXII. Letters: Part II: Special Correspondence, Volume II (1897) (includes index to the Letters)
According to the volume lists included in the first 17 volumes, a General Alphabetical Index and a Life of St. Alphonsus de Liguori were planned for the end of the series, but apparently not published.