Author:Alton Brooks Parker
|←Author Index: Pa||Alton Brooks Parker
|American lawyer, judge and the Democratic nominee for U.S. president in the 1904 elections.|
Works about Parker
- “Parker, Alton Brooks,” in Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography, New York: D. Appleton and Co. (1900)
- Letter to the Parker Independent Clubs by Carl Schurz, 1904. This is mostly a diatribe against Theodore Roosevelt and the Republican Party, but toward the end Parker and the Democrats are discussed.
- “Parker, Alton Brooks,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Parker, Alton Brooks,” in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- “Parker, Alton Brooks,” in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co.
- “Parker, Alton Brooks,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.