Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ch||Andrew Cherry
|Irish dramatist, songwriter, actor and theatre manager.|
- "The Green Little Shamrock of Ireland" (1806).
- Harlequin on the Stocks, pantomime (1793).
- The Outcasts (Cherry), opera (1796).
- The Soldier's Daughter, comedy (1804)
- All for Fame, comic sketch (1805).
- The Village, or the World's Epitome, comedy (1805).
- The Travellers, operatic drama (1806), with music by Corri.
- Thalia's Tears, sketch (1806)
- Spanish Dollars, a 'musical trifle' (1805), with music by Davy.
- Peter the Great, or the Wooden Walls (1807), with music by Jouve.
- A Day in London, comedy (1807).
Works about Cherry
- "Cherry, Andrew," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Cherry, Andrew," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)