|←Author Index: Cl||Rev. Dr. Andrew Clark
Church of England clergyman (Rector of Great Leighs, Essex), scholar, and diarist; Honorary Fellow of Lincoln College, Oxford
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "A. C-k" and contributed to the Essex Review.
- Memoirs of Nathaniel, Lord Crewe (1893) 
Edited volumes of Wood's Antiquities of the City of Oxford (1889–99)
- The colleges of Oxford: their history and traditions (1891) 
- Lincoln (1898) 
- "Brief Lives": Chiefly of Contemporaries, Set Down by John Aubrey, Between the Years 1669 & 1696 (1898)
- The Life and Times of Anthony Wood: Antiquary, of Oxford, 1632-1695 (1900)
- The Shirburn ballads, 1585-1616 (1907) 
- The English Register of Oseney Abbey (1907)
- “Wood, Anthony,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- Bigg, Charles (DNB12)
- Bright, William (DNB12)
- Chase, Drummond Percy (DNB12)
- Ince, William (DNB12)
- Moberly, Robert Campbell (DNB12)
- Webster, Wentworth (DNB12)