Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Cl||Andrew Clark
|LLD.; Church of England clergyman, scholar, and diarist; Honorary Fellow of Lincoln College, Oxford |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "A. C-k" and contributed to the Essex Review.
- Memoirs of Nathaniel, Lord Crewe (1893) (external scan)
Edited volumes of Wood's Antiquities of the City of Oxford (1889–99)
- The colleges of Oxford: their history and traditions (1891) (external scan)
- Lincoln (1898) (external scan)
- "Brief Lives": Chiefly of Contemporaries, Set Down by John Aubrey, Between the Years 1669 & 1696 (1898)
- The Life and Times of Anthony Wood: Antiquary, of Oxford, 1632-1695 (1900)
- The Shirburn ballads, 1585-1616 (1907) (external scan)
- The English Register of Oseney Abbey (1907)
- "Wood, Anthony," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- Second supplement
- Bigg, Charles
- Bright, William
- Chase, Drummond Percy
- Ince, William
- Moberly, Robert Campbell
- Webster, Wentworth
Works about Clark
- "Death of Rev. Dr. Clark" in Essex Chronicle (1924)