Author:Anna Laetitia Barbauld
|←Author Index: Ba||Anna Laetitia Barbauld
|John AikinAnna Laetitia Barbauld, née Aikin, was a prominent eighteenth-century British poet, essayist, and children's author. Sister of author and doctor,|
- "Life, I Know Not What Thou Art"
- "An Inventory of the Furniture in Dr. Priestley's Study"
- "To Dr. Priestley. Dec. 29, 1792"
- "Praise to God, Immortal Praise"
- "The Mouse's Petition"
- "To a Lady, with some painted Flowers"
- "The Invitation: to Miss B—"
- reprinted in part as Warrington Academy
Works about Barbauld
- “Barbauld, Anna Letitia,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Barbauld, Anna Letitia,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Barbauld, Anna Letitia,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.