Jump to navigation Jump to search
|We have no works listed by this author, though works that may link to this author are here. Please add the titles of works by this author, by clicking "Edit".|
Works about Anne
- "Anne," in Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition (1875–1889)
- "Anne," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- "Anne (1665-1714)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Anne, Queen of Great Britain and Ireland," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Anne, Queen of England," in A Cyclopaedia of Female Biography (pp. 53−55), (ed.) by H. G. Adams, London: Groombridge and sons (1857)
- "To the Most High and virtuous princess, Queen Anne of Great Britain" from Captain John Smith (1616).
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.