Author:Anthony Ashley Cooper (1671-1713)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:Anthony Ashley Cooper.
- A speech lately made by a noble peer of the realm, 1681 (external scan)
- An impartial account of the nature and tendency of the late addresses: in a letter to a gentleman in the country, 1681 (external scan)
- A Letter concerning Enthusiasm (1708) (external scan)
- Sensus Communis (1709)
- The Moralists (1709)
- Soliloquy (1709)
- An Inquiry Concerning Virtue, or Merit
- The judgment of Hercules, 1713 (external scan)
- Characteristicks of men, manners, opinions, times (5th ed. 1732), in 3 vols. vol 1, vol 2, vol 3
- A Notion of the Historical Draught
- A Letter concerning Design
Works about Cooper
- "Cooper, Anthony Ashley (1671-1713)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Shaftesbury, Anthony Ashley Cooper, 3rd Earl of," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Shaftesbury, Anthony Ashley Cooper, 3rd Earl of," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.