|←Author Index: La||Antoine Lavoisier
|French chemist and biologist; known as the "father of modern chemistry"|
Lavoisier wrote in French. Only English translations are listed here.
- Lavoisier, Antoine; Kerr, Robert (translator) (1790), Elements of Chemistry.
- (Translation of Traité Elémentaire de Chimie (1789).)
- Essays physical and chemical Translated by Thomas Henry, 1776 external link
- Essays, on the effects produced by various processes on atmospheric air, 1783 external link
- A translation of the table of chemical nomenclature. With others. 1794 (short work) external link
Works about Lavoisier
- “Lavoisier, Antoine Laurent”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- Lavoisier, in Biographies of Scientific Men (1912)
- Life of Lavoisier (1926) by Mary Louise Foster