Author:Antonio de Ulloa
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it.
- Plan del Camino de Quito al Río Esmeraldas... ("Plan for a Road from Quito to the Emerald River", 1736–1742) with Jorge Juan
- Observaciones Astronómicas y Físicas Hechas en los Reinos del Perú ("Astronomical and Physical Observations Undertaken in the Viceroyalty of Peru", 1748) with Jorge Juan
- Relación Histórica del Viaje Hecho de Orden de su Majestad a la América Meridional ("Historical Relation of a Voyage Undertaken by Order of His Majesty in Southern America", 1748) with Jorge Juan
- A Voyage to South-America, Describing at Large the Spanish Cities, Towns, Provinces, &c. on that Extensive Continent, Interspersed Throughout with Reflections on the Genius, Customs, Manners, and Trade of the Inhabitants, Together with the Natural History of the Country, and an Account of Their Gold and Silver Mines (1758) (external scan)
- Disertación Histórica y Geográfica Sobre el Meridiano de Demarcación entre los Dominios de España y Portugal ("Historical and Geographical Dissertation Regarding the Meridian of Demarcation between the Dominions of Spain and Portugal", 1749) with Jorge Juan
- Noticias Secretas de América, Sobre el Estado Naval, Militar y Político del Perú y Provincia de Quito ("Secret Notices of America, Regarding the Naval, Military, and Political State of Peru and Quito Province", 1748 & 1826) with Jorge Juan
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.