- The forc'd marriage, or, The jealous bridegroom: a tragi-comedy (1671)
- The amorous prince, or, The curious husband (1671) external source
- The Dutch lover (1673) external source
- The town-fopp, or, Sir Timothy Tawdrey (1677) external source
- The counterfeit bridegroom, or, The defeated widow (1677) external source
- Sir Patient Fancy (1678) external source
- The feign'd curtizans, or, a nights intrigue (1679) external source
- The young king, or, the mistake (1683) external source
- The emperor of the moon (1687)
- The younger brother, or, The amorous jilt; includes an Account of the life of Mrs. Behn (1696)
- The Disappointment
- The Willing Mistress
- A Poem Humbly Dedicated to the Great Patern of Piety and Virtue Catherine Queen Dowager: On the Death of Her Dear Lord and Husband King Charles II (1685)
- Oroonoko (1688)
- Love-letters between a nobleman and his sister (1712)
- The history of oracles, and the cheats of the pagan priests (1688), by Bernard le Bovier de Fontenelle
- A week's conversation on the plurality of worlds (1737),Bernard le Bovier de Fontenelle. Co-translation with John Glanvill, John Hughes and William Gardner by
- Plays written by the late ingenious Mrs. Behn (1724), in 4 vols.
- v. 1.vol 1 The rover; or, the banish'd cavaliers, pt. 1. The rover, pt. 2. The Dutch lover. The roundheads; or, the good old cause.
- v. 2.vol 2 Abdelazer; or, the Moor's revenge. The young king; or, the mistake. The city heiress; or, Sir Timothy Treatall. The feign'd curtezans; or, a night's intrigue.
- v. 3.vol 3 The town-fop; or, Sir Timothy Tawdrey. The false count; or, a new way to play an old game. The lucky chance; or, an alderman's bargain. Forc'd marriage; or, the jealous bridegroom.
- v. 4.vol 4 Sir Patient Fancy. The widow Ranter; or, the history of Bacon in Virginia. The emperor of the moon. The amorous prince. The younger brother; or, the amorous jilt
- Plays, histories, and novels of the ingenious Mrs. Aphra Behn (1871) Plays vol. 1, Plays vol. 2, Plays vol. 3, Plays vol. 4, Biography, Histories and Novels vol. 5, Histories and Novels vol. 6
Works about Behn
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse