Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "A description of the anatomy of the sea otter, from a dissection made November 15th, 1795", Philosophical Transactions 86 (1796):385–394.
Menzies' journal of the Vancouver Expedition has never been published in full, but a number of extracts have been published. The publications listed below are probably under copyright, although the extracts contained therein are not:
- Wilson, W. F. (ed.) (1920) Hawaii Nei 128 years ago.
- Newcombe, C. F. (ed.) (1923), Menzies' Journal of Vancouver's Voyage, April to October, 1792. Victoria, British Columbia: William H. Cullin.
- Eastwood, Alice (ed.) "Archibald Menzies' journal of the Vancouver Expedition: extracts covering the visit to California", Quarterly 2 (1924): 265–340.
Works about Menzies
- "Menzies, Archibald," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.