Author:Arnold Henry Savage Landor
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Alone with the Hairy Ainu (1893) Project Gutenberg
- Corea or Cho-sen (1895) Project Gutenberg
- In the Forbidden Land (1898) Project Gutenberg
- China and the Allies (1901)
- Across Coveted Lands (1902) Project Gutenberg
- The Gems of the East (1904)
- Tibet and Nepal painted and described (1905)
- The Living Races of Mankind (1905)
- Across Widest Africa (1907)
- An Explorer's Adventures in Tibet (1910) Project Gutenberg
- Across Unknown South America (1913) Project Gutenberg
- Everywhere, the Memoirs of an Explorer (1924)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1924, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 98 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.