Author:Arthur Eustace Morgan
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Scott and His Poetry (1912) IA
- "English Domestic Drama" in Transactions of the Royal Society of Literature (1912)
- The First Part of King Henry the Fourth, in The Works of Shakespeare, The Arden Shakespeare, 1st ser. (1914) IA
- "Currents of English Drama in the Eighteenth Century" in Transactions of the Royal Society of Literature (1917)
- Tendencies of Modern English Drama (1923)
- English Plays: 1660-1820 (1935)
- The Call of Youth (1936)
- Antony and Cleopatra, The Warwick Shakespeare (1934)
- Love's Labours Lost, The Warwick Shakespeare (1936)
- The Needs of Youth (1939)
- The Beginnings of Modern American Poetry (1944)
- Youth Services (1948)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1972, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.