|←Author Index: He||Sir Arthur Helps
|English writer and dean of the Privy Council|
||There are no works listed on Wikisource for this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
- The Claims of Labour: An Essay on the Duties of the Employers to the Employed (1845) (External scan)
- Friends in Council (1847-59)
- The Spanish Conquest in America (1855-61)
- Life and Labours of Mr. Brassey (1872) (External scan)
- Correspondence of Sir Arthur Helps (1917) (External scan)
Works about Helps
- “Helps, Sir Arthur,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Helps, Arthur,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Helps, Sir Arthur,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911