Author:Arthur Irwin Dasent
|←Author Index: Da||Arthur Irwin Dasent
w:George Webbe Dasent
Assistant Clerk in the House of Commons; son of |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "A. I. D."
- The History of St. James's Square and the Foundation of the West End of London: With a Glimpse of Whitehall in the Reign of Charles the Second (1895)
- John Thadeus Delane, editor of "The Times" : his life and correspondence (1908) v.1 v.2
- The speakers of the House of Commons from the earliest times to the present day with a topographical description of Westminster at various epochs & A brief record of the principal constitutional changes during seven centuries (1911) 
- Piccadilly in three centuries, with some account of Berkeley Square and the Haymarket (1920) 
- The story of Stafford House, now the London Museum (1921) 
- Nell Gwynne, 1650-1687: Her Life Story from St. Giles's to St. James's with Some Account of Whitehall and Windsor in the Reign of Charles the Second (1924)
- The Private Life of Charles the Second (1927)
- A History of Grosvenor Square (1935)
- “Irwin, John,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works about Dasent