Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Consilium Collegii Medici Parisiensis de Mania G. Eglishemii, &c. (1619)
- Onopordus Furens, &c. (1620)
- Elegia in Obitum Regis Jacobi, &c. (1625)
- Elegia, &c. (1628)
- Parerga, &c. (1632)
- Epigrammata, &c. (1632)
- Cantici Salomonis Paraphrasis Poetica, &c. (1633)
- Musæ Querulæ de Regis in Scotiam Profectione, (1633)
- (tr.) The Muses Complaint of the Kings journey to Scotland by Francis Kynaston
- Musæ Aulicæ (1635)
- (tr.) Musæ Aulicæ by Francis Kynaston
- Psalmorum Davidis Paraphrasis Poetica et Canticorum Evangelicorum, &c. (1637)
- Deliciæ Poetarum Scotorum hujus Ævi, &c. (1637), in 2 vols.
Works about Johnston
- "Johnston, Arthur," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Johnston, Arthur," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Johnston, Arthur," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.