Author:Arthur Milnes Marshall
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ma||Arthur Milnes Marshall
|Professor of Zoology, Owens College|
- Lectures on the Darwinian theory (1894) Edited by C. F. Marshall, with 37 illustrations mostly from original drawings and photographs. New York: Macmillan and Co. London: D. Nutt
- The Frog. An Introduction to Anatomy, Histology and Embryology (1894) 5th Edition. Manchester: J. E. Cornish
- A Junior Course of Practical Zoology (1892) In conjunction with C Herbert Hurst, PhD., Demonstrator and Assistant-Lecturer in Zoology at Owens College. Third Edition.
- Vertebrate embryology. A Text-book for Students and Practitioners(1893) First edition. London: Smith, Elder & Co., 15 Waterloo Place
- Biological Lectures and Addresses (1894) Edited by C. F. Marshall. First Edition. London: David Nutt 270-271 Strand.