Author:Arthur Mostyn Field
|←Author Index: Fi||Admiral Sir Arthur Mostyn Field
Admiral, R.N., 1913. F.R.S, 1905. K.C.B., 1911. Admiralty Representative on Port of London Authority. Hydrographer of the Royal Navy, 1904-1909.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "A. M. F.* "
- “Sounding,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Surveying,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (Nautical)
- bio of Admiral Field from nmm.ac.uk
- "FIELD, Rear-Adm. A. Mostyn". Who's Who,. vol. 59: p. 549. 1907.
- Stewart, William (2009). Admirals of the world: a biographical dictionary, 1500 to present. Jefferson, NC, USA: McFarland & Co. p. p. 123. Unknown parameter