Author:Arthur Seymour Sullivan
|←Author Index: Su||Sir Arthur Seymour Sullivan
W. S. Gilbert.
An English composer, best known for his operatic collaborations with librettist |
This author wrote articles for A Dictionary of Music and Musicians.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DMM by the initials "S"
With W. S. Gilbert
- Thespis (Sullivan's contrubution to this work is lost)
- Trial by Jury
- The Sorcerer
- H.M.S. Pinafore
- The Pirates of Penzance
- Princess Ida
- The Mikado
- The Yeomen of the Guard
- The Gondoliers
- Utopia, Limited
- The Grand Duke
With Henry Fothergill Chorley
- The Absent-Minded Beggar with Rudyard Kipling
- Onward, Christian Soldiers with Sabine Baring-Gould
- Cox and Box with F C Burnand
Solo, or more or less solo works
- Victoria and Merrie England
- Festival Te Deum
- Courage, Brother, Do Not Stumble, 1872, music
- Safe Home in Port, 1872, music
This list is incomplete.