Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Sh||Arthur Shadwell
|M.A., M.D., LL.D., F.R.C.P., Member of the Council of the Epidemiology Society|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "A. Sl."
- The London Water Supply (1899)
- Industrial Efficiency: A Comparative Study of Industrial Life in England, Germany and America (1906)
- Drink, Temperance and Legislation (1915)
- Socialism and Communism in Britain : Articles in The Times, 1920-21.
Contributions to Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th ed.
- Harriet L. Hennessey) (with
- (in part)