Author:Arthur St. John Adcock
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An Unfinished Martyrdom and Other Stories
- East End Idylls (1897)
- Admissions and Asides (1905)
- Famous Houses and Literary Shrines of London (1913)
- Songs of the World-War (1916)
- The Booklover's London
- For remembrance: soldier poets who have fallen in the war (1918; repr 1920)
- The Divine Tragedy (1922)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1930, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 92 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.