Author:Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An Epic of Women (1870) (transcription project)
- Lays of France (1872)
- Music and Moonlight: Poems and Songs (1874)
- Toy-land (with Eleanor W. O'Shaughnessy) (1875)
- Songs of a Worker (1881) (published posthumously)
- "Fallen Flowers" in Littell's Living Age, 144 (1864)
- "Song of a Fellow-Worker" in Littell's Living Age, 126 (1633)
- St. John Baptist
Works about O'Shaughnessy
- "O'Shaughnessy, Arthur William Edgar," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.