|←Author Index: Yo||Arthur Young
|British writer on agriculture, economics, and social statistics|
- A Tour in Ireland (1780) (External scan) & (External scan)
- Travels in France (External scan)
- Tour Through the North of England
- A six weeks tour through the southern counties of England and Wales, sometimes referred to as Six Weeks' Tour
- On the Revolution in France
Works about Young
- “Young, Arthur,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Young, Arthur,” in A Compendium of Irish Biography by Alfred Webb, Dublin: M. H. Gill & Son (1878).
- “Young, Arthur (1741-1820),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Arthur Young's Great Enterprise" in Enterprise and Adventure (1870)